Insurance companies know that it is common for a person who was in a collision to feel fine immediately afterwards, only to notice … Read More about You Should Talk to an Attorney Before Signing a Release from an Insurance Adjuster
- Have You Been Injured in a Car Accident?
- What Should I Expect to Happen in an Injury Case?
- Have You Lost the Ability to Use Your Car or Travel to Work Due to a Car Accident?
- When Should I Report my Accident to the DMV?
- Have You Been Injured by a Semi-Trailer or Other Commercial Truck?
- Why Is my Car Accident Case Taking so Long to Settle?
- Why Is the insurance Adjuster Asking for my Social Security Number?
- Who Can Attend a Deposition?
- Why Do Insurance Companies Hire Private Investigators?
- How will the Settlement Check(s) Be Issued?
- Should You Disclose Your Insurance Policy Limits to the Other Party?
- What if the At-Fault Driver Doesn’t Have Enough Insurance?
- Will my Insurance Rates Increase if I Make an Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Have You Been Injured Due to a Slip, Trip or Fall?
- Have You Been Injured on Another Property Owner’s Premises?
- Have You Been Injured in a Pedestrian and Motor Vehicle Accident?
- Have You Been Injured While Riding a Bicycle in Traffic?
- Have You Been Injured by a Dangerous or Defective Product?
- Have You Been Injured with a First to Third Degree Burn?
- Have You Been Injured by an Electrocution Due to Another’s Carlessness?
- Have You Experienced the Wrongful Death of a Loved One or Family Member?
- Have You Sustained Injuries Due to a Dog Bite?
What We Do Practice Areas
Nunes Law represents clients in the California’s San Joaquin Valley, including Fresno County, Kern County, Kings County, Tulare County, Madera County and Merced County.
We take pride in the personable, local representation we offer in the following areas of practice. For more information, we welcome you to contact us for a free consultation.
About The Law Offices of Frank M. Nunes
Frank Nunes Is A Lifelong Resident Of Fresno County.
Born in Fresno and raised on his family’s vineyard in Selma, he attended Fresno State College majoring in Agriculture Business. Upon graduation, Frank kept it local…
LAW OFFICES OF FRANK M. NUNES FREE CALIFORNIA LEGAL RESOURCES
Video Quick Help
If Insurance Co. Doesn’t Settle, A Suit is Filed & Discovery Begins
Accident & Injury FAQs
What should I do about calls from the other driver’s insurance company to discuss the accident?
Most insurance companies know if often takes some time for the all injuries from an accident to set in. The insurance company claims handlers are trained to get to the victim first to get a quick and inexpensive settlement, before the full extent of damages from the accident[…]
Forms, Phone Numbers & Links
How to Report a Car Accident to the California DMV, Online Traffic Collision Reports, California Court Filing Fees, Online Forms and Phone Numbers to Report a Car Accident Claim to Your Auto Insurance Company, Local Rental Car Companies
Sometimes the parties involved in an accident will dispute the cause or who was at fault, and this can lead to a situation in which … Read More about Why are you getting sued when the other driver was at fault?
In California, minor children cannot file lawsuits on their own behalf. The court instead appoints a Guardian Ad Litem, which is a … Read More about Can a child file a lawsuit on their own?